Thursday, May 8, 2008

Reunion respondees to date

Here are the yes, no, & maybe responses I have:
Yes - Gooey Gettenberg, Moose Eberlin, Geewee Gewirtz, (wish I knew more nicknames) Warren Shoulberg, Anne Pollack, Caren (Lichtenstein) Evans, Mark Sande, Marc Schkurman, Amy (Elenowitz) Fisher, Randy Klein, Paula (Folgeman) Raskin, & Beth Blechman
Maybe - Marlene (Rovinsky) Grefig, Phil Bennis, Barry Pisetzner, Carol Swetow, Sandy Zeveloff, Richard Statman, Bobby Keren, Andy Roth, Bill Jacobs, Bruce Cumsky, Jeff Amer, Scott Amer, Jeff Levy & Steve Levy
No - Joel Swetow, Paul Swetow, Ross Kazer & Beany Bienenstock

Corrections? Additions? Please post here or via e-mail
Thanks - Henry

3 comments:

Helen Boehm said...

Hi Henry!

I'm coming!

Helen (Lipsett) Boehm

Anonymous said...

Hi Henry...

My husband told me you called last nite!!! Thanks SO much! Count us in. Can't wait to see everybody. Haven't heard from anybody in so long that I can't remember...but it has to be 25 years at least.

Thanks also for posting the photos. What a blast from the past. I'll look thru my albums and things and see if I have any to add.

Hi to everybody!!! Can't wait to see you.

Debbie (Schiulaz) Hutchison

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon this blog, and now the memories, names and faces are coming back as clear as yesterday.

I was a camper and counselor during the years 1970-72, though I spent almost all my time helping to stage shows in the rec hall.

I can almost smell the old dusty wood of the little backstage, and the burning electrical sparks of the incredibly old spotlight dimmers.

Those were halcyon days! Strange to realize that it was so long ago!

Thanks for starting this, Henry.

Robert Rogers